11/11/2011

Logitech FreePulse Headphones Problem

Logitech FreePulse Headphones Problem Tube. Duration : 1.27 Mins.


UPDATE 3! Aha! Logitech's Customer Support leaves me in awe again. They accepted my custom request to exchange my headphones for a MOMO Racing Force Feedback Wheel. Their support has always made up for their crappy headphone making skills. =D They gave me help quickly and easily, and will definitely continue to buy products from them (that aren't headphones). UPDATE 2: Okay, you have GOT to be kidding me! ---------------------------------------------- I've had my THIRD pair of headphones for a month so, and GUESS WHAT. The same FREAKIN PROBLEM OCCURRED. Now, I love Logitech's other products, but they SUCK at making headphones. Be EXTREMELY careful when buying these, as they have terrible reliance. UPDATE: Read here! ------------------ I've sent my headphones back, and my new ones have come, they work perfectly, and I love them. THANKS LOGITECH! Original Text: -------------- I love my headphones, but now there's a problem. I uploaded this mainly for the Logitech Support, but I guess since it's here, you can watch it, too. Now this isn't a review or a problem with all the FreePulse Headphones. Just mine (as far as I know). If you're going to buy these, go ahead. They're a great product for a low price.

Tags: Logitech, Headphones, Freepulse

No comments:

Post a Comment